Monday, August 9, 2010

Virtual Assistants – are they really useful?

After I availed the services of a virtual assistant,
my business associates want to know more about my experiences. Though I am new to the process, I am very satisfied with the results so far. I advise my friends, who are busy like me and have no time to spare, that they must avail the services of a virtual assistant as soon as possible. So far, my assistant has done a great job on all the tasks I have assigned her. I can now rely on her ability and commitment. Now, I can even afford to think of going for a holiday, delegating most of my routine tasks to her.

The nature of my job is such that some of my tasks need to be done fairly quickly, while some right away. My virtual assistant has gone a step ahead in discharging her responsibilities. Jobs which are meant to be done soon are done at once. I hardly have any pending tasks. Having someone at your beck and call is always a big plus. Just imagine having someone who can complete the job and get back to you in the shortest possible time! Such dedicated work can really help you focus your energy on time sensitive tasks which needs your exclusive attention. With a trustworthy individual to work alongside with you, you can complete some very important and urgent tasks with utmost confidence and minimal time loss.

No matter how good you are at your work, a virtual assistant can teach you a lot. Don’t be surprised if you discover that your approach was just not right! My virtual assistant showed me, how some of the processes I worked on my own were broken and needed fixing. For instance, I always goofed up on meeting requests. A meeting request is said to be complete only if it includes mobile phone numbers of the parties, a proper meeting address and a brief description on the need or reason for the meeting. Left to my own I always missed out on one. My virtual assistants approach was so different and professional, that I actually picked up a lot!

Your virtual assistant can be helpful to you in more ways than you can imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment